UMSAILS- UAP International Virtual Conference on the Impact of Covid -19 Pandemic in the Legal Field 17-19 June 2021 The UMSAILS-UAP International Virtual Conference on the Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic in the Legal Field will be organized by the Department of Law and Human Rights in collaboration with UNESCO Madanjeet Singh South Asian Institute of Advanced Legal and Human Rights Studies (UMSAILS) during 17th – 19th June, 2021. The aim of the conference is to provide a forum for both national and international students of law i.e., undergraduates and postgraduates (including PhD students) to exchange knowledge through research about the effects of Covid 19 pandemic in the different legal spheres. This year the conference aims to promote and encourage legal research focusing on a pandemic (Covid-19). Accordingly, topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Human Rights and Covid-19
- Labor law and Covid-19
- International law and Covid-19
- Intellectual Property Law and Covid-19
- Digital Laws and the Pandemic
- Policy relating to the Pandemic
- Refugee Law and the Pandemic
- Law on Mental Health and Covid-19
- Violence against man, women and children during the Pandemic
- Rule of Law and the Pandemic
- SDGs and the Pandemic
- Role of national and International Organization during Pandemic
- NGOs and Covid-19
- Covid-19 and the Legal Profession
- Covid-19 and the Environment
- Covid-19 and the Mineral Resources
- Abstract Submission: 30 April 2021
- Confirmation of Acceptance of Abstract: 5 May 2021
- Full Paper Submission: 5 June 2021
- Date of Conference: 17-19 June 2021
Submission Guidelines (Abstract)
- The papers must be accompanied by an abstract of up to 300 words.
- Application of research skills such as specific research methodology, research questions, hypothesis, and objectives of the research should be stated in the paper.
- The abstract will be peer-reviewed by the organizing committee.
- Only shortlisted abstracts would be invited to submit final papers
Submission Guidelines (Full Paper)
- The title of the research paper should be relevant and appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
- The final paper should be submitted after the intimation of acceptance of abstract.
- The final submission shall be concluded within the prescribed deadline.
- All the final submissions shall be subjected to blind peer review and plagiarism check subsequent to which the selected papers will be considered for publication.
- All factual material that is not original must be accompanied by a reference to its source.
- Please use OSCOLA (4th edition) citation style.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- A margin of an inch shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
- Word Limit: Between 4000-6000 words excluding footnotes.
- Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
All presenters will be given a Certificate for their participation. Further, the best presenters will be given prizes. Selected papers will be published on-line and in-print.