Organization For Youth Empowerment is pleased to announce one slot for recruitment as Program Officer with immediate effect.
Terms of reference for the Program Officer (Programs)
Duties and responsibilities.
- Shall be responsible for Raising Funds through projects and other avenues
within the probation period.
- Develop a fund-raising strategic plan and yearly work plan to meet the
- Supervise any projects being implemented.
- The program officer reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Attend to any additional tasks as assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
- Interest: Submit a brief concept on why you are interested in serving as a
Program Officer through email. State your strategies on how you would be
raising funds for the growth of the organization through youth engagement.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Marketing or in Social Science)
- Experience: Preference shall be given to work experience in the related field.
- Age: Below 35 years of age
- Documents: Degree Certificate, experience certificates, or any other
- No Objection Certificate: NOC, if employed only.
- CID : a scanned copy
- Medical certificate: valid medical certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate copy.
- Emolument: Nu. 20,000 per month.
- Probation: Three months.
Where to apply:
Those individuals who meet the above requirements (TOR) may submit the
documents latest by 15 November 2023 to:
- For any queries. Please call at 17871411