UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Center of South Asian Journalism (UMCSAJ) at Asian College of Journalism (ACJ),…
Madanjeet Singh Scholarships for the Academic Year 2022 at the College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan
The UNESCO Madanjeet Center for South Asia Forestry Studies (UMCSAFS) at College of Natural Resources (CNR), Royal University of Bhutan (RUB) in Lobesa, Punakha, Bhutan is pleased to announce three Madanjeet Singh scholarship for SAARC member countries ( except Bhutan) for two years Masters Programme in Natural Resources Management to be undertaken from July 2022 to June 2024.
Applicants should fulfill the following criteria:
The scholarship will cover:
Application and Selection procedures
1. Applicants shall be submitted to South Asia Foundation (SAF) country offices of each country in the SAARC region. Applicants shall not be accepted directly from the candidates.
2. The SAF offices of each country shall select one candidate based on the eligibility criteria mentioned herein
3. The name of the selected candidates from each SAARC country with the relevant documents should be submitted to the office of the Focal Person, College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan Lobesa, Punakha, Bhutan by April 24, 2022 midnight through SAF offices in respective country for further scrutiny and acceptance into scholarship program.
4. The documents can be sent via e-mail to the focal person at Bsuberi.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
5. The final assessment of the selected candidate shall be done jointly by a team of committee from the college of Natural Resources. There will be a Skype interview with the candidates for the final selection.
6. Based on the final assessment, the candidates may or may not be accepted into the program of respective SAF office failed to follow the set eligibility criteria.
7. The CNR reserves the right of acceptance or rejection of candidates nominated by SAARC countries into the programme.
8. The letter of acceptance or rejection into the scholarship program will be sent to respective SAF office for further conveyance to the individual candidate latest by April 29, 2022 via e-mail or through telephone calls.
9. All travel documents of the selected students should reach UMCSAFS office not later than 30th May, 2022 to process for travel and other necessary arrangements. If the candidate fails to submit the documents within the given time frame, it will result in the cancellation of the scholarship.
Document to be submitted: .
The candidate applying for UMCSAFS scholarship program should submit the following documents to the respective SAF offices and CNR:
1. Bachelor's degree certificate from recognized university.
2. English Language Proficiency Certificate
3. A copy of Citizenship ID card
4. Copy of valid passport
5. Security clearance certificate or Police Clearance from respective countries
6. Medical fitness certificate from competent government hospital of respective countries
7. Birth Certificate
8. Two copies of recent passport sized photos
9. Contact: e-mail address and mobile phone number of the candidate
10. A copy of documents for the selected candidate shall be maintained at each SAF country Office for record, assessment and acceptance into the programme
11. All the accepted candidates should produce original documents at the time of admission at College of Natural Resources, Lobesa, Bhutan
CNR : www.cnr.edu.bt