UNESCO Madanjeet Singh School of Green Energy Technology (UMSGET) at Pondicherry University, India is inviting Bhutanese applicants for a full scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Green Energy Technology for the Academic year 2022-2023
- B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical/Biotechnology/Environmental Engineering with at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination OR
- M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science and Mathematics/Environmental Science/, Nanoscience/Photonics/ with at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination OR
- Post-graduate degree in Science under 10+2+3+2 years of study or its equivalent with specialization in any of the following disciplines; physics, chemistry, materials sciences, Nanoscience, Biotechnology OR
- Four years of Engineering programs under a 10+2+4 pattern of education with any of the following engineering specialization or their equivalent; electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Materials, Geology, Hydrometeorology, civil, biotechnology, chemical, Environment
The candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply for UMSGET scholarship program by duly filling -out application forms (pages 1~3) Scholarship Application Form and other supportive documents, as instructed in the form.
Please check whether you have attached the following with the application:
- All transcripts and certificates
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- A copy of the Citizenship ID card and valid passport
- Contact: e-mail address, Skype ID, and mobile phone number of the candidate
- The documents can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 77334707 latest by the 8th July 2022.
The scholarship will cover:
- Admission and Tuition fees;
- Economy air travel from the native country to Pondicherry and back;
- Monthly stipend;
- one time establishment costs
- Research grant (only if applicable).
The selected candidate will be notified by email or by call from the head office of SAF Chapter Bhutan. A copy of documents for the selected candidate shall be maintained at each SAF Country Office for record, assessment, and acceptance into the program.
All the accepted candidates should produce original documents at the time of admission at Pondicherry University, India